- About ME
- Contact the ASO
- ME Courses
- Undergrad Handbook
- Graduate Handbook
- ME UG Symposium
- People & Groups
- News & Info
ME Faculty Receive CoE Awards
Left to right: Xiaogan Liang, Bogdan Epureanu, Margaret Wooldridge, Steve Skerlos, Stani Bohac
For the 2015-2016 year, the College of Engineering has chosen five ME faculty members to honorably receive five CoE Awards.
- Xiaogan Liang: 1938E Award
The 1938E Award is presented in recognition of an outstanding teacher in both elementary and advanced courses. The recipient is an understanding counselor of students who seek guidance in their choice of career, a contributor to the educational growth of his/her College, and a teacher whose scholarly integrity pervades his/her service to the University and the profession of Engineering.
- Bogdan Epureanu: John F. Ullrich Education Excellence Award
This award recognizes faculty with a demonstrated sustained excellence in curricular development, instruction and guidance at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Margaret Wooldridge: David E. Liddle Research Excellence Award
This award recognizes a demonstrated sustained excellence in research and related scholarly activities.
- Steve Skerlos: Trudy Huebner Service Excellence Award This award recognizes a demonstrated significant service contribution at the College and/or University levels or in outreach between the College and outside communities.
- Stani Bohac: Kenneth M. Reese Outstanding Research Scientist Award
This award is for non-tenure track faculty who have demonstrated sustained excellence in research and related scholarly activities.